Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11 remembered


Six years ago today was my first day home from the hospital, after a near fatal car accident that left me comatose and changed forever. I remember waking up in the hospital room and my mother and sisters were all there and seemed upset. I thought I was at a family reunion and asked my sister what we were all doing there, she told me that I was in a bad accident and that is why I was strapped into a bed.

Later that day I was trying to remember the accident and could only remember a bright light surrounding me. It was very difficult to try and use my memory, but I kept trying until into my mind popped Dekanawida’s serpent prophecy. I thought what is going on here?

I finally was able to get out of the wheelchair and the doctor let me go home. My first day home was 9/11, 2001 and when I got there the first thing I saw on TV was the planes hitting the WTC in NY. I did not know if it was real and my mother, who spent a few weeks with me when I got home, said it appeared like it was real. We continued watching until I fell off the couch onto the floor and proclaimed “it is the Black Serpent” and my mother and brother attended me and put me in my bed.

I spent two years sleeping most of the time. My doctor told me “when you first came to see me, you told me that you needed to lay down for a year and have a nap and then you would be back to normal” He then told me that at least I never lost an arm, but my D.A.I. was permanent and I will never be back to the state of mind I was in before it. That was the best advice I ever got.

Needless to say since then I have been remembering the serpent prophecy each day. It continues to be unfolding as our peacemaker said. Now we see the earth changes, the incessant war proliferating and I am certain we will see the second sun soon. I am also certain that Dekanawida will return from the skyworld where he went many years ago.

It is my belief that our 2nd sun is on a different time/space continuum so that one orbit around our sun is only a year to them, but here on earth it is many millennium. Velikovsky correctly labeled the condition “collective amnesia” that most people suffer from now. In our D.N.A. is all the memories of our ancestors, that is how the memory works. Everyone must relearn how to use their memory properly and then we will become the beings we are capable of and were meant to be. I have diffuse axonal injury but you all have amnesia. That is why I often say “wake up” in my writings. Then you will remember, as I have, the last time the second sun was here.

It is a great time to be alive,
Thahoketoteh of Kanekota

Check out www.thahoketoteh.ws and add your comments to any of my writings

No comments: