Sunday, January 13, 2008

Individual minds


DNA confirms that we are all unique aspects of creation, that makes us all beautiful, every person , plant and animal. In my writings I describe my unique view of each topic with the hope of getting people to think of their own opinion on these topics. I might bring to the forefront topics which are hard for people to deal with, that is why I put it out there. In my opinion they are things that need to be talked about from each person’s perspective. This is how our collective conscious was designed and is the core power of “unity of mind“.

It has never been my intention to make people think I am right or you are wrong. If some of you reading this feel that I am trying to tell you what to think, I apologize. I only write what I believe on these topics and hope to find out what others believe. This is a good way to get to the truth, in fact I see no other way.

Some of you may think I am way off on my take, please tell me your own take. When we all concentrate from our own unique perspective on any topic, we will come up with a collective truth. That is why I write. I am not doing this for money, fame or egoistic reasons. Let us think of the internet as the “well” of information that affect us all. Any one who can gain access to the net and has something to talk about, that affects all of us, please put it into the well. That is what I am doing.

In my latest writings some people have expressed their opposite opinions and I thank them for that. I wish to make clear again that my views are my own. Whatever you believe to be true for you, that is true for you. Whatever I believe to be true for me, that is true for me. But we still continue on this river of life together. So when we can accept that others will have different opinions than our own, and that is OK, we will have a more peaceful journey on this river of life. This is the key to finally living in perpetual peace.

The earth family has billions of different perspectives, this is good for amplifying the strength of the collective conscience. Thoughts are things, or nouns in English. Everything here that has ever been invented, started as a thought in one man’s mind and grew from there. I quote the great writer Napoleon Hill “anything the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve”

There are those that believe there is only good and bad (dark and light, black and white), then others look at how the good relates to the bad. I think we can agree to put our minds together as one earth family and solve our earthly problems to the satisfaction of all. Then we will have no problems, only solutions. If you say I might, you never will. If you say maybe, you never will. When you say I will, then you will. I invite you to put your comments to any of my stories in my blog at http://thahoketoteh.blogspot.com , it is why I have a blog

We will have peace.

With unity of mind comes great strength,

Thahoketoteh of Kanekota

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct and I enjoy your perspective/opinion greatly.

On this morning's news, it was announced that thousands of US Marines are being readied for deployment to Afganistan.........for ATTACK ..........when the divil did our country decide that? We have finished the one on Iraq yet!!!

I personally cannot wait until the current president is NO longer in office.........what a sham.

Your thoughts???

She Who Remembers in Michigan

Anonymous said...

we are one family....

Thahoketoteh said...

Your current president (emperor) is not working for you. If your democracy is true, Michgan will have their chance to view the will of the "real" people. I predict there will be more allegations of voter fraud. As Stalin said, it matters not who votes, it matters who counts the votes.